Pagesmasher - Recruitment

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
Losdivinos

Pagesmasher - Recruitment

Post by Losdivinos »

I am very excited about my recent project called Pagesmasher, but I am in need of assistance. I want to recruit someone with programming capabilities (back-end). It is a web based application for social media marketers and I really feel like it has a huge potential. It is the ultimate tool for it's purpose and I have already developed most of it.

However, I wanna partner up with someone on this project. I feel like it has big potential and therefore I can't afford to become "blind" on the application. I need fresh eyes, fresh energy and fresh ideas.

I would like to show you a promo video of the project here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F56LbKj2I6w

Design example:
http://dreamkiwi.com/PageEmpire/

Forum advertisement design:
http://dreamkiwi.com/PageEmpire/Thread-PageSmasher.jpg

Currently the obstacles that are between us and the release are a payment system and the privacy policies / license agreements.
I want the development to keep on going. Currently it does only support Facebook, but I would like it to dominate all the available social medias.

If you have interest in this project, send an invite on Skype: rasmus_355

Let me know!

Looking forward to some sparkling development and hopefully success!
Last edited by Losdivinos on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask me anything about SEO & Marketing.
Losdivinos

Re: Pagesmasher - Recruitment

Post by Losdivinos »

Bumping this one, let me know!
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Just wanted to offer support in that this sounds really cool! But as far as myself, I have no experience running Pages on FB, or doing any kind of FB programming so not sure how much help I could be.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Sim

Post by Sim »

Jackolantern wrote:Just wanted to offer support in that this sounds really cool! But as far as myself, I have no experience running Pages on FB, or doing any kind of FB programming so not sure how much help I could be.

FaceBook is fairly simple ;]
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook
Losdivinos

Post by Losdivinos »

Jackolantern wrote:Just wanted to offer support in that this sounds really cool! But as far as myself, I have no experience running Pages on FB, or doing any kind of FB programming so not sure how much help I could be.
It wouldn't require much knowledge of that. The foundation for a powerful tool is set and there are other aspects other than FB programming, of course. Feel free to add me if you wanna take a look at what I have got. Skype: rasmus_355
melharts

Post by melharts »

Hey man,

As for business side of the house, I'm pretty familiar with most of it, but my programming experience has only been web (php, asp.net) or scientific (weather related). I could help you with some inventive ideas too, I already see one problem with your profit model. I'll shoot you a PM with my email address, as its my preferred method of communication.

Hej då (Goodbye),

-Mel
-Mel

Return to “Recruitment”