Logo Request (First Read)

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
latex_op

Logo Request (First Read)

Post by latex_op »

I was thinking where to put this thread cuz there is only this place for art and it is showoff, but I decided to put it here so that it dont mix with other stuff. If you want move it to somewhere else.

I need a logo for my company but the problem is I am broke at the moment so if anyone is for some free work here are the req:

Dimension: 300x300
Colors: Blue and White
Shape: Circle and anything similiar to a circle
Transparent: Yes
Font: You choose
Style: something like http://www.mkdesignmedia.co.uk/portfoli ... elogo2.jpg

Please dont spam it with stuff like: You want stuff for free, You have money but you dont want to pay....
I really am broke.
Post the logo here or send it to me on PM.
Jackolantern

Re: Logo Request (First Read)

Post by Jackolantern »

This would probably get more views in the Recruitment section, since, honestly, I don't think a lot of people frequent Art Showoff (I guess because there are not many deep discussions here, maybe? lol). Recruitment doesn't have to be actually for team members, and can just be one request. Do you want me to move it?
The indelible lord of tl;dr
latex_op

Post by latex_op »

Jackolantern wrote:This would probably get more views in the Recruitment section, since, honestly, I don't think a lot of people frequent Art Showoff (I guess because there are not many deep discussions here, maybe? lol). Recruitment doesn't have to be actually for team members, and can just be one request. Do you want me to move it?
If you think it will get more attention move it :D
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Done and done! Best of luck with the request! Too bad I don't have an artistic bone in my body or I would give it a shot lol :roll:

Also, I believe the logo you showed is an illustration, and probably started life as vector art. Are you looking for a logo made as a vector or raster image?
latex_op

Post by latex_op »

Jackolantern wrote:Done and done! Best of luck with the request! Too bad I don't have an artistic bone in my body or I would give it a shot lol :roll:

Also, I believe the logo you showed is an illustration, and probably started life as vector art. Are you looking for a logo made as a vector or raster image?
http://static.leagueofbalkans.com/image ... 20logo.jpg

Something like that I would like :D
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Yeah, that is vector art :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

hmm i might be able to do something, Here is the latest album I have done including logo. Not saying it is good but I am a coder not an artist but sometimes get lucky :P

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

I would have asked my wife to do it, but she doesn't do vector illustrations. You don't typically want logos hand-drawn as raster images because they end up being "sketchy" looking.
latex_op

Post by latex_op »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:hmm i might be able to do something, Here is the latest album I have done including logo. Not saying it is good but I am a coder not an artist but sometimes get lucky :P

OK Hals if you do something PM me or post it here, album cover looks nice :D

Jack thanks and I know that handwritten stuff can get sketchy on computer :D

Return to “Recruitment”