Palace Of Code | Game Development | Java | C++ | And More!

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
Baseball435

Palace Of Code | Game Development | Java | C++ | And More!

Post by Baseball435 »

Hello everyone, I'm here today to tell you about my new website, and my first website, I created just the other day called Palace Of Code.

What Is It's Purpose?
  • To teach people to make games using a wide variety of programming languages
  • To allow people to ask questions and get feedback
  • To show people how to market your completed game(s)
  • To let people show their hard work
  • A blog to let me spread information and ideas to people
What Is It Exactly?
It is a blog, for me, but it also contains a forum for people to go and discuss different things related to programming. It also has a link that leads to my Youtube channel which contains serveral videos that teach you how to make basic games. If the videos do not suffice and you do not learn as much as you would like, you can also contact me on the contact page of my site and ask for lessons. The lessons come at a price but will be well worth the money!

Are You Looking For Staff?
Yes I am currently looking for people that are well-educated in a specific programming language or more than one programming language. I say this but don't expect to come onto the forum, post one post, and think you will be put on the staff. You have to show me that you know what you are doing by posting your own original tutorials and welcoming/helping people.

How Do I Get To The Site?
You can get to the site by simply going to http://www.palaceofcode.com/ and then from there you can read my blog, contact me, or go to the forums.

If you have any feedback for me regarding the site, use the contact form on the site or post below. I hope you guys like it and I hope you join and stay active on the forum!

-Baseball435

Return to “WebSite”