New Programming Forum

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
Baseball435

New Programming Forum

Post by Baseball435 »

Hey everyone, so I just joined this forum about a week ago called Simplicity Forums and it is a programming forum. The community is great and you can discuss just about any programming language you want on it. The reason Im posting it here is to spread the word with you guys and also because I need more referrals haha. If you join the website, please refer me when you sign up, my username is "Eclipse" so make sure you enter that! Anyways here is the link: http://www.simplicityforum.com/

Thanks and I hope you join!
~Baseball435
vitinho444

Re: New Programming Forum

Post by vitinho444 »

It looks very poor.. few topics about anything...
Indie-resource is a wonderfull place to be, it has lots of posts, topics, members, ready to help members, not so ready to help members, newcomers, pro coders, halls :D, all the Adm team is friendly and professional coders that can teach us all sort of things.

:D I stay here till the death :P

GO INDIE-RESOURCE
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Just because a new forum is created doesn't mean you have to choose to be a member of one or the other ;) At my most active, I have been a member of 5 or 6 different forums and had tabs open on all of them. At the moment I am a member first and foremost here, but also at the Impact forums, ASP.NET forums, Java Code Ranch and to a smaller degree, gamedev.net. Very few forums will take up 100% of your time unless you are extremely involved with them. This forum actually kind of spawned off of the now defunct mmorpgmaker.com forums, which itself basically spawned off of the Realm Crafter forums. So there is a proud tradition here of one forum birthing another hehe :)

Of course, we don't mind if you just hang around here :roll: But it doesn't show a lack of loyalty or anything like that to also join into a member's development forum!
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Sharlenwar

Post by Sharlenwar »

Haha Jack, exactly. I didn't realize Halls would have messaged me out of the blue to rejoin the community here. But it is definitely from the MMORPGMaker forums, to the Realm Crafter forums, to the Torque MMOKit forums, and now here. Interesting.

So as much as another forum would be good, like Jack, this is my first place I look. As unfortunately due to my real life schedule, I only have so much time to work on anything, and so that means these forums keep me busy. Thanks for the link to a new set of forums. :D
Deep within the Void of Quasion, a creation.

**My Corner of the Web**
***NEW***GrindFest - My own PHP/MySQL game!
Sharlenwar's Adventures
Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Same here, I use to be a part of 6 or 7 forums actively but sadly enough I barely have time for one right now. I already feel like crap about it. :) BUT i have no problem with people advertising other forums here. It is not a contest. IR is my home no matter how many people visit here.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

I joined the forum a couple days ago, same username as here. Mostly for posting Trapped!

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

A ton of members have avatars and signature images that basically make the site NSFW haha :roll:
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “WebSite”