The power of HTML5 and the awsomeness of C&C

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
Torniquet

The power of HTML5 and the awsomeness of C&C

Post by Torniquet »

If anyone is a command and conquer fan... then this may be for you!

http://apps.nahklick.de/cnc/

This link was posted to me at work so havent had a chance to look at it properly, but looks good
New Site Coming Soon! Stay tuned :D
Chris

Re: The power of HTML5 and the awsomeness of C&C

Post by Chris »

Looks cool, I haven't read much about it and do have to appreciate the enthousiasm and work that has gone into the project.

One thing I do find a bit less appealing is its "oldschool" appearance. HTML5 can offer so much more than developers seem to know about. Why not make a new updated version of the game rather than a copy of the old one, something more appealing and up to date, when developers push a technology to it's limits, people will update quicker to see the cool new features it has to offer.

I love the project idea and have to appreciate the amount of work that has gone into it. I'm simply not to keen on developing with new technologies slowly when they can achieve alot more.
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
herrydevid

Post by herrydevid »

Good thread and well discussion. I think HTML5 has many benefits like it is an open standard and developed by a large number of bodies. Flash simply sets the ground for HTML5 being a new platform for gaming as its compatible on all platforms as more mobile devices follow it.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Herry, this thread is about 6 months old. This could be considered necroposting. Please limit discussions to currently active topics. :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

I'm thinking Herry is a spammer... 3 posts almost at the same time, with those ecommerce links... I don't know...
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

I was thinking so a bit, too, but if so, it is the best spam bot I have ever seen lol. Everything is so on-topic, and in a couple of places he actually kind of added to the conversation :lol: . Of course, it could be culled off of responses from other forums.
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “WebSite”