This is a really cool tutorial on how to theme a website

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
Phantom Coder

This is a really cool tutorial on how to theme a website

Post by Phantom Coder »

This seems to be pretty cool, using php cookies and css style sheets.

http://www.developphp.com/view.php?tid=1037
Jackolantern

Re: This is a really cool tutorial on how to theme a website

Post by Jackolantern »

Nice! I have wondered how to do this ever since seeing the excellent CSS Zen Garden website, which is a demo of how much CSS can change a website. I will have to work through this tutorial when I have some spare time :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Phantom Coder

Post by Phantom Coder »

Jackolantern wrote:Nice! I have wondered how to do this ever since seeing the excellent CSS Zen Garden website, which is a demo of how much CSS can change a website. I will have to work through this tutorial when I have some spare time :)
He also have some other awsome tutorials also got a 30 part video tutorial on makeing a social site in my sql and php, alot of the stuff looks like it can be used in bbg's.
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

Phantom Coder wrote:
Jackolantern wrote:Nice! I have wondered how to do this ever since seeing the excellent CSS Zen Garden website, which is a demo of how much CSS can change a website. I will have to work through this tutorial when I have some spare time :)
He also have some other awsome tutorials also got a 30 part video tutorial on makeing a social site in my sql and php, alot of the stuff looks like it can be used in bbg's.
I've looked at some of that one before as well - I often thought it would be the good base for a pbbg :)
Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

Phantom Coder wrote:This seems to be pretty cool, using php cookies and css style sheets.

http://www.developphp.com/view.php?tid=1037
i love this guys youtube videos. He really has helped me out.

Return to “WebSite”