Scorpius Studios

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
SpiritWebb

Scorpius Studios

Post by SpiritWebb »

I figured i would show Scorpius Studios website (still under construction in some places) but you can get an idea of where its going.

http://scorpiusstudios.comze.com/ - page was built using WIX and uploaded to my webhost

Have to update:

Staff - Keith N.'s photo, the brief synopsis of Silver Town and Undiscovered Online and that should about do it. I will also be putting an image reel for Jason F., Keith N., and Scott S. for their work to demonstrate their abilities. Keith and Jason's image reel will be of 3d models and Scott's will be of SFX Design. :)

SpiritWebb

Re: Scorpius Studios

Post by SpiritWebb »

Updated the site...

- New background
- Added useful links
- Updated projects section
- Updated team section
- Updated contact section

SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Set up a home server, and have our website running on that. Still building up on it, but the main site is complete.

http://scorpiusstudios.co.nr

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

looks awesome, I need to get my site up.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:looks awesome, I need to get my site up.
Thanks...got the computer and running last night...placed the website on it this morning. Now all the fun stuff gets added! :)

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

It keeps going to a blank page for me, but then again my Chrome has been acting really odd lately. More odd than Chrome normally acts.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Jackolantern wrote:It keeps going to a blank page for me, but then again my Chrome has been acting really odd lately. More odd than Chrome normally acts.
Make sure you have flash installed/enabled in Chrome. The site is a flash site. :) Otherwise, I heard the same from a friend, but so far everyone else can see...maybe try a different browser?

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

It seemed to work just fine in Firefox. I hate Chrome, and really need to get around to either: a. uninstalling Firefox and rolling back to an older version before the update broke it on my computer, or b. fight with the terrible bookmark and setting importer in Opera to find a way to get my settings moved over.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Jackolantern wrote:It seemed to work just fine in Firefox. I hate Chrome, and really need to get around to either: a. uninstalling Firefox and rolling back to an older version before the update broke it on my computer, or b. fight with the terrible bookmark and setting importer in Opera to find a way to get my settings moved over.
Ugh, I tried Chrome and didn't care for it...I use Firefox and haven't had any problems!! But glad to hear it worked for you... :)

Callan S.

Post by Callan S. »

hmmm, it's currently sending me to the freewebs search page. Might just be my computer - I think it's got some gunk in it.

Return to “WebSite”