Scorpius Studios

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
SpiritWebb

Re: Scorpius Studios

Post by SpiritWebb »

Callan S. wrote:hmmm, it's currently sending me to the freewebs search page. Might just be my computer - I think it's got some gunk in it.
It would have to be your computer...unless the server is down (at which case I am at work) but from what I was told, everything is working. I don't know what the problem would be if its not...hmmm

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

SpiritWebb wrote:
Callan S. wrote:hmmm, it's currently sending me to the freewebs search page. Might just be my computer - I think it's got some gunk in it.
It would have to be your computer...unless the server is down (at which case I am at work) but from what I was told, everything is working. I don't know what the problem would be if its not...hmmm
I think you are clicking the old link at the top of the page, Callen. I did that at first, too until I noticed an updated link near the middle of page 1.

@Spirit:

I don't blame Firefox, because it runs just fine on my wife's computer. It must have just been some odd, cross-application issue or something like that. Because I have been mostly unable to find support for the issue I am having, I am largely on my own on the issue, which meant it was time to look for another browser lol. Sadly, though, Chrome ain't it!
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

it goes to err.000webhost.com so i guess the site is down or something?
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

No, there is another link:

http://scorpiusstudios.co.nr

The one on 000webhost is no longer available.

Return to “WebSite”