Cubicverse

Anything posted in here will be displayed on the main page. It is for News and anything you want the the public to see. For instance new game engine, games, ect.
tobeyrowe

Cubicverse

Post by tobeyrowe »

Hi, I am here to let everyone know that I have bought Cubicverse as of December 2015. I plan to release the game soon but there has not yet been a release date set but when it is I will let everyone know on here and other forums. Also I plan to add a currency exchange program in-game to allow players to buy in-game currency from the game itself and then sell it back to the game if they choose to do so. Also I plan to keep the donation section open for players to donate to help me pay to hire developers to help better the game and also to make a small salary from it since I need to make some money I can't just lose money from the buying of the game so I will be taking a portion of the revenue which I will let everyone know on our soon to be community forums for Cubicverse how much the game is making and where the funds go because I want everyone to be apart of knowing how the game is performing and such. Also just to let everyone know as well that in the beginning I I may be taking more than later on to recoup the money spent and to give me a bit of a salary for administering the game and helping players out with their questions and just anything that may come up that requires a bit of time. So thank you to all who are interested in Cubicverse and want to play once it is released and if anyone needs to contact me please do so either by email ataustin11rowe@gmail.com or by Skype at austinrowe1028 and please put Cubicverse in the title so I know that's why your contacting me or I may not respond.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Cubicverse

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Very awesome and congrats! Keep us updated!

Return to “News”