College Baseball Game

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
MikeD

College Baseball Game

Post by MikeD »

Hey guys, been a long time since i've been around here. I've been working on this project on/off for a long time, many rewrites and all that. I've been hard at work on it the last 2 or so months, and I think this is the time I finally get it finished and released. It's nearly there, just need to complete a few features. It's playable in it's current state, I've ran through 35 seasons already, needs some polishing and bug fixes as well. Anyways, I learned to code thanks to Halls tutorials and this site, so I thought I would come back and share it with you. Here are some pics. I will add more as I finish off some pages.

(Please note site design is not my best quality!)

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: College Baseball Game

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Holy crap thats awesome!
MikeD

Post by MikeD »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:Holy crap thats awesome!
Thanks Halls. As I said, I owe it all to you and the people who helped me here on this site!

Here's a few more pics. Slowly working down the ToDo list one item at a time.

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

This is done really well, very clean and professional looking. Looks like a lot of work. Congrats!
MikeD

Post by MikeD »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:This is done really well, very clean and professional looking. Looks like a lot of work. Congrats!
Thank you, appreciate the compliments. I always thought my design was garbage lol. I've put countless hours into it, including abandoning/rewriting etc lol.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Wow, very nice!

I think the design is good. You have tons of data to show and it gets to the point where really tables are the best and most meaningful way to show it.

Also, very interest subject matter. College baseball is very under-served as far as games go. In fact, I don't know if there has ever been a mainstream college baseball game!
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”