Aerrevan

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
Aerrevan

Aerrevan

Post by Aerrevan »

Aerrevan is an MMORPG currently being developed by The 13th Hour Studios. On October 26th we will begin to take alpha tester applications. Please visit our site at http://www.aerrevan.com for more information!
Aerrevan is an all new MMORPG in development by The 13th Hour Studios. Aerrevan is set in the world of Lurris, where a mysterious meteor has fallen, bringing with it an excess of elemental Aer, the very essence of life. This Aer has affected the globe in a variety of ways, and gameplay revolves around dealing with the excess of Aer, as well as dealing with the horrific creatures it has brought forth. Players will meet characters from all walks of life who have been affected by the meteor in this immersive environment rich with unique lore.

Some key features of Aerrevan include seamless zoning, a classless character development system, deep guild based PvP, Aer mutation, player run shops, and our innovative new dynamic NPC conversation system. Aerrevan is meant to be a game that a wide variety of gamers can enjoy in the comfort of their own playing style, without being forced into linear gameplay. Thousands of unique and interesting quests will be available, offering a much more involving experience than your average MMO.

Aerrevan is being developed using the proprietary AERcore technology suite, designed specifically to bring the world of Lurris to life. We are bringing together several high end software packages such as IDV SpeedTree and Singular Inversions FaceGen to create a unique look and feel in the game. The engine has been in development for over seven years, ensuring that it provides a stable and robust framework for Aerrevan.

SpiritWebb

Re: Aerrevan

Post by SpiritWebb »

Really really nice!!!

D3luxe

Post by D3luxe »

Very impressive, you guys have come a long way since the early Dekkane days.
Adobe Photoshop CS4/Illustrator CS4
Adobe Flash CS4
3DS Max & Maya
PC Spec:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 (2.8ghz)
8gb 800Mhz DDR2 RAM
1gb nVidia GTX275
2TB SATA HD
Windows 7 RTM
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I drool over this game. Amazing work and it couldn't have come from a better group of guys. I recommend everyone who has some free time to shoot over there and put in a alpha application. Even swing by their forums and show support for the Indie community and Indie-Res!!!
Aerrevan

Post by Aerrevan »

I thought id throw up a couple new screenshots here and let you all know that we are taking tester applications up til Dec. 23! Get your application in now to secure your place as an Aerrevan tester!

http://www.aerrevan.com/alpha.php <-- follow this link to go directly to the signup page

towcar

Post by towcar »

That looks very well put together, There is a wide variety in pictures. I guess I give you a toast to hard work.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

I give total props to all the work on this project. Its very well done and I expect all members here to sign up for alpha, because if I don't get alpha I want at least someone to tell me about how awesome it is!
Aerrevan

Post by Aerrevan »

I would just like to let you all know that we are running contests all this week and giving away one alpha key every day! Join the contest on our forums!
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

Already won my key, thanks... just waiting for the day download instructions are posted :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

yeah, i have yet to win one!!

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”