Aerrevan

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
Jackolantern

Re: Aerrevan

Post by Jackolantern »

Absolutely staggering for an indie project, as always! Great stuff!
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Last Known Hero

Post by Last Known Hero »

Looks like you guys need a freelance artist to make some new character models ;P
Power3DArt

-Current Project: Fault [Pre-Alpha]
Aerrevan

Post by Aerrevan »

Greetings Indie-Resource! It's been a while since I posted here, but rest assured Aerrevan has been in constant development. Since our last post a number of changes have been made to Aerrevan, the largest of which was a transition from a p2p model to a f2p one. I urge all of you to swing by our site and give Aerrevan a try! Here are a few screenshots showcasing our latest work:

We are continuing to do everything in our power to make Aerrevan as good as it can be. Hope to see some of you online soon!
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Looks awesome as always...interesting, why did you decide to go with F2P instead of the P2P model?

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Very awesome and thanks for posting! I will definitely be heading over to try it out again.
Aerrevan

Post by Aerrevan »

The transition to f2p was brought on by a major shift in the market and the expectations of both our consumers and investors. There is no doubt that the MMO scene has changed a lot since we began development. Today we see largely successful games moving to f2p simply because it makes more money and seems to be more appealing to the general public. Microtransactions is the catchphrase of the year it seems, and we can't ignore what the rest of the world is doing. As an indie product, we don't necessarily meet the average gamers expectations from a p2p title either, at least from the "ooo shiny graphics" perspective. Aerrevan was not originally designed to be a f2p title, so the transition has been hairy to say the least, but I think we've worked out something that we can monetize without having to butcher the game too much :).
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

You have done a truly amazing job. I have watched this project from RC to Torque to your current and you are an inspiration to all indies.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Wow, very impressive as always! :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

BTW weren't you going to lend me your engine ;)
Ceres

Post by Ceres »

Wow, love the graphics. Reminds me of the graphics from Elder Scrolls games. I'm positive you will go far with this.
.•*´¨) Ceres
`¸.•´¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨) http://www.cmmorpg.net
(¸.•´ (¸.• Team Leader and Lead Programmer of Ceres Online

Image Image Image

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”