My Fish Harvesting Game

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
Xaos

My Fish Harvesting Game

Post by Xaos »

So, some of you may remember the Fish Harvesting Game i've been working on. I got a job at the University of Georgia in the Ecology department to work on the game and turn it into a mobile app this summer. I'm not done with the game yet, but I feel now is an appropriate time to share it with all of you guys :D . Because of the nature of iOS and Android, I will only be able to share through Android phones. I will host the .apk file and you will either have to go to the site and download it on your phone, or download it on your computer and either email the file to yourself and download it on your phone or download it from the computer to your phone. For this to work you must have "Accept downloads from unknown sources" turned on. To download the file straight to your phone from USB, you have to have USB debugging turned on. Email and downloading from the site works fine, just download and install the app. If you need anymore help, there are tons of tuts online or you can post here.

The link to download is : http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/89908629/file.html

Hope everyone enjoys :D

P.S. The design is not final.

EDIT: Sorry, uploaded the wrong file. Fixed now

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”