Technarhia: Steampunk Strategy MMO ready :)

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
Nihilant

Technarhia: Steampunk Strategy MMO ready :)

Post by Nihilant »

Hi fellow indies!

Technarhia: Steampunk Strategy MMO game is officially up and running for a month already! You can check it and register if you like at www.technarhia.com.

I've been writing a bit about the game development last year, and I took a long pause afterwards. However, since the game was near the completion it was quite a shame to leave it hanging like that, so at the end of this summer and during the autumn I got back to finishing what I started. The game is fully functional now, while the community (small but growing! xD) helps with finding weird bugs and adding their suggestions for future updates and changes.

I'd like to see some of you try it out and give your comments and suggestions. If you like it, feel free to keep playing, of course :D

Steam up! :D
Nihilant
Cayle

Re: Technarhia: Steampunk Strategy MMO ready :)

Post by Cayle »

Is this the steampunk world that those ex Planeshift people were working on?
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

wow very nice!
Nihilant

Post by Nihilant »

Hall, thanks :)
Cayle wrote:Is this the steampunk world that those ex Planeshift people were working on?
Hm not sure what you mean, but surely not - this is my own project, finally finished from the last year :)

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”