Forsaken Sactum Engine 1.0

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
Sakar

Re: Forsaken Sactum Engine 1.0

Post by Sakar »

Forum seems to be down. I get "Language file en/common.php couldn't be opened." :? The main site and game work though.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

i will fix and give you the stats. thanks

the main forums are down. the jackass that hacked the forums has caused me to have to update them. Well had a issue with updating because they were custom. Did;t work out. Will fix tomorrow.
dave3460

Post by dave3460 »

Halls when you die how long before you can do anything .said i died which was a bit wierd as i still had some health although only a little thats not the issue.got this msg You are currently incapacitated.
You will have to wait until your hit points are above 0. Currently you can go to your back for healing but only during beta.
Players heal over time.
How much time does it take to heal even a few points as its been about 12 hrs now
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

you dont have any food? always carry some kind of food so when you die you can go to your backpack eat it then go to a inn to heal. I will heal you. You get food from fishing and hunting, but also I didnt realize I had a cron turned off. I will give you a cafe where you can sell food for reporting this bug. I will deposit the money now, so next chance you get build a cafe, and build it near magellion city 4,4, somewhere around there.
dave3460

Post by dave3460 »

Thanks mate did wonder as i ate my last 2 bits of food and nothing but that could be crons

It will not let me add a shop (well that what it says ) Tried to add in 3 different locations. same reply all times

Also maybe a typo but on the level up screen it says sats should it be stats
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

i fixed it but found anotehr error with the cafe, build a weapon or armor forge instead :)
Perry

Post by Perry »

i think that you should get more loot for killing or fighting stuff because right now there is no point in fighting because you don't get much xp and you don't get much loot. maybe some drops or something would make it better. but it is still fun :D

EDIT: i just got could not update player stats again. i leveled once ok but the last time i did it just did it again
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

I havent had time to fix. Been busy at work, had some issues. I will try to get on it soon. Thanks!
Perry

Post by Perry »

That is fine i just was posting to let you know... i thought you had fixed it because it worked once :lol:
RolsenRoyce

Post by RolsenRoyce »

When I pass authentication and redirect, I am sent to
http://forsakensanctum.com/tutorial/'locations/map.php
Why is there a ' in there? It sends me the wrong way.
I thought the game was broken until I figured this out :o

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”