Forsaken Sactum Engine 1.0

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Forsaken Sactum Engine 1.0

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Its up! There may be some bugs still, a lot of things got real messed up due to so many transfers and bad memory sticks, ect.. but I think I got everything back in order.

It really is a fun game. For you early people to enter, There are no buildings other than the Auctions and a merchant. The reason is beacuase in this game players build everything, All shops are built by players, all equipment is built by players. I need so players to get in the game and start building.

If you would like a building of your own, jump in the game and get to level 2 them pm me what building you would like and I will give you the money. I can only give out so many so you need to hurry.

Remember, towns grow as people build so building in the same place is recommended, Well to a certain point. I want magellion city built up but we also need to build new towns and cities.

DO NOT PVP or enter the ruins.

We use to have 2 guilds and I would like those 2 guilds rebuilt so if you were a leader or member of the guild contact me.

THE FIRST 50 PLAYERS get 3 awesome healing and foods, 1 special dagger, and 1 special chest plate. These are automatically given upon registration. Don't forget to equip them. Use the food when you die or get low on stamina.

In the beginning run around and mine, hunt, ect, but do not fish alot, i have to rebuild the fish table, it does work but there is only one kind of fish :)

Also attack creatures, they are random and do stay on spaces keep you from harvesting and stuff. I will build a inn very soon so you guys can heal and rest quickly.

http://forsakensanctum.com/tutorial/login.php

please let me know of any problems, broken links, some links bring you to the 2.0 game but i think i fixed them .

I will be adding lots of new features as we go.
Sakar

Re: Forsaken Sactum Engine 1.0

Post by Sakar »

Yay! I was the guild leader of New World Order, and I'd like to bring it back :)

Oh, and I get . Stamina and . Health as the value for Stamina and Health on the map, and they are both offset upwards. I'm using Firefox so idk what the issue is.

EDIT: I just fought the Wolf in R5 C4 and I got hit on the chest, it said I wasn't wearing any armor though I was.

EDIT 2: The bandit in R4 C5 hit me on the arms and it said I was slain, but I wasn't, the first time. Maybe you should start a bugs topic or something ;)
Last edited by Sakar on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

and you are at this link?
http://forsakensanctum.com/tutorial/locations/map.php
show me a screen

sending you the money for the guild, please build it anywhere but on top of magellion city, and build it quick

money has been deposited
Sakar

Post by Sakar »

Oops, just read your reply. I spent the money on a house and armor forge :oops: Remove them please.

And here's a screenshot http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/837167/fs.png

Do not ask why Indie-Resource has the GG logo on it, Firefox changes the logo a lot :roll:
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

i will delete your house and af, then build a guild :) thnaks
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

whoever zarax is i revived you, i had a error in the code that placed a fire wyrm there :) very powerful, code is fixed :)

Sakar you are good to go.
Sakar

Post by Sakar »

Thanks halls! Now to get to fighting

EDIT: Still getting that dang "You are not wearing any armor on your chest" bug
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

and its equiped??? will fix, also i have tried on 3 different machines and not getting the weird layout problem, anyone else?
Sakar

Post by Sakar »

Yep. And I also got the bug where if I get hit on the arms it says I have been slain but I haven't :? If I can get a screenshot I will.

EDIT: It also seems that the Level Up button is offset as well. Not sure why this problem is occuring, as I had this issue in version 2
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

must be something weird with your browser,

i fixed the chest armor bug, thanks for reporting it, will look into the arms one now.

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”