TheGamerBoard, video game mashup site

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
Luke111

TheGamerBoard, video game mashup site

Post by Luke111 »

Hi everyone!
I haven't posted here in a long time, but I figured that now is the time to do so being that this is the best place to show off and get reviews on my work.

My website, TheGamerBoard, is going on it's third year. I have got a bigger marketing crew on board, and have some great improvements to show too. We have cancelled the demo, and are scheduled to release the full version mid-January.
  • You can log in with your favorite service, then link accounts, characters, and services.
  • You can find and communicate with gamers that have similar gaming interests as you.
  • You can visualize your gaming social network and show it off to friends (and soon on your website, once the widget is done!)
  • You can create and play games, apps, and all sorts of stuff with our custom App API, more to come on that later.
I'm in crunch mode now, so I will have more to show soon!

Without rambling much more, I give you TheGamerBoard, the social place for gamers!
TheGamerBoard Start Screen
You can Log In with your favorite service
TheGamerBoard Home Screen, Logged in via Xbox Live (not much to show here, yet...)
Last edited by Luke111 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't believe in platform-specific development, but I also don't believe in Apple.
Jackolantern

Re: TheGamerBoard, video game mashup site

Post by Jackolantern »

Sounds very cool! :D
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”