The Steam Punk MMO

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
neronix17

Re: The Steam Punk MMO

Post by neronix17 »

I goy my mum to try it (I know mummys boy and proud) and she got in fine, Il have a look and see whats wrong though.
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

well I just registered another user to test it myself and it worked fine, using firefox, so I dont know what the problem is, sorry

EDIT: I also checked the mysql database and it has recorded your registration, technically there should be nothing wrong (unless you use IE, in which case the pages wont show up right.)
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

I just set up a page on ModDB for the game, hopefully this will attract more visitors to my site.

http://www.moddb.com/games/the-steam-punk

Feel free to browse my profile there too, I have a couple of projects Im working on there, maybe someone from here might help with them :lol:
Ravinos

Post by Ravinos »

Project sounds awesome, however I still can't get the page to load :(
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

Ravinos wrote:Project sounds awesome, however I still can't get the page to load :(
Im still in the process of transferring it to my home server instead of the crappy hosting service i had it on, might take a while cus i need to install alot of stuff to make it work right.

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”