On Your Way - My Second Android App

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
Baseball435

On Your Way - My Second Android App

Post by Baseball435 »

Have friends from college that you want to reconnect with, but you don't know what there could be to do if you met up somewhere in between your homes? Use On Your Way to find a restaurant or bar!

Going on a long road trip, and need to find out which hotels or restaurants will be along your route? Just throw your starting and finishing addresses into On Your Way and find out!

We hope you find On Your Way to be a simple way to find points of interest in a convenient place for you and your friends!

On Your Way is a unique location application used to find different areas of interest around a location provided by you. The way it works is you give two addresses and then proceed to the map where it will show you different places under that category that you selected. There are a whole list of categories you can choose from like restaurants, movie theaters, amusement parks, bakeries, bars, stores, parks, and many more.

Why is it different from any other location application? On Your Way is much different and very unique when compared to other applications. The reason being is because with this application instead of just finding areas around where you are, you input two locations and then the application will find places around and in between the two locations that you inputted. Now you will be able to drive to a friends house but maybe on your way you can stop at a restaurant that is in between both of your houses!

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OnYourWayApp
Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .onyourway

Hope you guys download it and try it! Let me know what you all think!
~Baseball435
Jackolantern

Re: On Your Way - My Second Android App

Post by Jackolantern »

I just downloaded it through the browser for my phone! I love the idea, and I think I will be using it a lot. The place where I live now I am not that familiar with, as I have only been here for about a year (still around Houston, but just a different part). I find myself all the time wondering what is on the way to my destination. I am also going to be going for a long road trip this December, so it will be very useful for that.

Once I check it out, I will give you some feedback here, and of course give you a good rating in the store :)

EDIT: Just looking at the screenshots...there really is a place called "Land O' Lakes"?! I always thought it was just a figment of the butter industry lol.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Baseball435

Re: On Your Way - My Second Android App

Post by Baseball435 »

Jackolantern wrote:I just downloaded it through the browser for my phone! I love the idea, and I think I will be using it a lot. The place where I live now I am not that familiar with, as I have only been here for about a year (still around Houston, but just a different part). I find myself all the time wondering what is on the way to my destination. I am also going to be going for a long road trip this December, so it will be very useful for that.

Once I check it out, I will give you some feedback here, and of course give you a good rating in the store :)

EDIT: Just looking at the screenshots...there really is a place called "Land O' Lakes"?! I always thought it was just a figment of the butter industry lol.
Awesome I'm glad you like it and are able to see when you would use it! And yup lol :P

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”