Memory Box

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
Ark

Memory Box

Post by Ark »

Hi beautiful people, thankfully my mayans ancestors failed their apocalipt predictions :D and now I can present you my latest game, and here is just about 3 mins to be new year!

You can play it here: Link

Happyy and prosperous new year!!

Edit: This game is available for licensing at marketJS
Last edited by Ark on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orgullo Catracho
Torax

Re: Memory Box

Post by Torax »

Happy new year.
Ark wrote:thankfully my mayans ancestors failed their apocalipt predictions
I just want to clarify that the Mayans didn't predict the end, that was just the media feeding into a bunch of lies and outrageous theories.

I will try your game out now and give some feedback :)

Edit: Nice game, really starts to get challenging after a bit. Though my memory isn't that great lol. Nice job
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Nice game! Very pretty and well polished. Great job! I think this game would work well with a touch interface, and could probably be a full-fledged mobile game with the addition of a few more game mechanics (maybe some things to complicate the boards as the levels go on). If you are interested, you could check out AppMobi, which has a dedicated mobile porting platform designed for Impact JS :cool:
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Ark

Post by Ark »

Torax wrote:I just want to clarify that the Mayans didn't predict the end, that was just the media feeding into a bunch of lies and outrageous theories.
Well yes of course, as it's used to, hollywood use this things for movies like the 2012 movie.

And thanks Torax for playing my game, great that it was challenging :D
Jackolantern wrote: If you are interested, you could check out AppMobi, which has a dedicated mobile porting platform designed for Impact JS
Yes I will test with appmobi and see how well it goes. Before like 2 weeks ago I tried cocoonJS for android, and it was pretty bad to be honest, I didn't compiled to an apk but I tested on their android app and it was an average of 17 fps really ugly. I will try again with this current version of the game, as this latest version have better performance than the one I tested before. If nothing improves then I'll definitly go with appmobi.

Thanks for the nice words and thanks for playing!
Orgullo Catracho
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

AppMobi has a program called "DirectCanvas" for Android and iOS that supposedly increases HTML5 game performance from ~5 - 15 FPs to ~35 FPS. I have heard it can take a while to get it implemented, but it really helps once you do :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”