Finally finished a game

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
seanoseanohay

Finally finished a game

Post by seanoseanohay »

Thank you everybody who has replied to my posts in the past. I worked on this for over a year and am proud to say that I finished my first REAL android game.

Feel free to check it out https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... es.djorick

Thanks again for being a helpful community. And if anybody has some Android questions I feel like I have learned a bit more to be a little helpful.
seanoseanohay

Re: Finally finished a game

Post by seanoseanohay »

I am sorry if this belongs in Project Showoff Tier II ...it is completely done so I wasn't sure.
Callan S.

Post by Callan S. »

Looks pretty spiffy! Well done! Is it a kind of three in a row game? I really liked puzzle quest!
seanoseanohay

Post by seanoseanohay »

It is more like dungeon raid (that is what gave me the inspiration to do this). You use the swipe. You have to match at least three of a kind. I was really stoked because I had my brother download it just so I had some downloads and he called me up a week later saying he plays it all the time (he is not a gamer). So I feel like it is doing what it is supposed to.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Very nicely done! I will have to check this out on my new Galaxy S3 :ugeek:

I am also moving this to Project Showoff II. Not that there is really that much wrong with it being here, but when people on IR are looking for games to play, that is usually the section they go to, so it will probably get more attention there :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Very nice! Congrats man. Even read the reviews, very nice!!

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”