Village Wars - Browser Based

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
vitinho444

Village Wars - Browser Based

Post by vitinho444 »

Welcome.. TO THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF:
Village Wars
It's all about the war!

Village Wars is my first officially launcher Browser Based MMO Game. In Village Wars you begin with a basic village, small populated and low resources, but with strategy and will-power you can turn it to the strongest empire in the world!

To achieve this you got total control on:
- Number of Loggers working on the Forest (The more workers out there, the more Wood you receive)
- Number of Miners working both Stone Mine or Clay Canyon (The more workers out there, the more minerium you receive)

The PvP system includes a never-seen (i never saw one :P ) tactical system, where you decide which tactic to use on which situation!
Example: You can send your Warriors destroy everything in their path, while Archers stand back and perform ranged attacks!

To keep your population happy you can build a theater inside your village where people can watch and perform plays. The population happiness will affect all your income!

If you can't take with all the enemy pressure in your side, JOIN A GUILD and DESTROY THEM!

To achieve better village results you can research new methods of work in the research center, you can search things like New Pickaxes that will result in more minerium income, as so Open Borders of your village to increase the amount of population that reaches and stays in your village!

If you are too weak to fight along with other players, you can fight against NPC's villages that are randomly generated and behave like a player village evolving!

Also, Village Wars supports client-side multi-language, this means you can either have your game in English or Portuguese (starting 2 languages) and still play against the other language!

THIS AND MORE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE AMAZING WORLD OF VILLAGE WARS, THE FIRST AND ONLY BROWSER BASED INDIE-GAME WHERE STRATEGY MATTERS (just kidding, there are more i think, but strategy matters a lot here ).

After this introduction, i would like to say that Village Wars BETA will open soon to 100 people who would like to play the game ( i hope to get them :lol: )

If the BETA testers would like to continue in the public release they will get game special currency and some resources and gold also.

Some Requirements:
- Can't use Internet Explorer, use Chrome or Firefox. (Never tested on Opera nor Safari)
- It will cost a total of 0$ to create an account, sorry but i need some money ( the 0$ is not a typo :lol: )

Please, if you want to play the game, apply in this thread with the following information:

- Name
- Got Skype or MSN? (If yes which one, and give me the account so i can add you, if not we will talk by here or email)

Screenshots: (Graphics and Design are not the final ones, i worried about the coding first :D )

PS: If you want you can also reply about the introduction, what you think about the features and stuff :)
Last edited by vitinho444 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Chromeozone

Re: Village Wars - Browser Based

Post by Chromeozone »

SKYPE - chromeoozone
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Screenshots added, Chromeozone and other people that use Internet Explorer, please don't, it will f*ck up the style and it my cause some bugs, and errors and the game eventually will become unplayable for you.

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Very nice! Keep up the good work :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Thank you Jackolantern :D

BETA will start very soon, this past week i fixed a lot of bugs and errors to improve the gameplay experience.

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”