TheTimeWarp

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
neronix17

Re: TheTimeWarp

Post by neronix17 »

#Alexx
Thanks :D I love that loading bar :lol: was thinking on using it for an actual flash game, decided best not to though.
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
Alexx

Post by Alexx »

neronix17 wrote:#Alexx
Thanks :D I love that loading bar :lol: was thinking on using it for an actual flash game, decided best not to though.
Yeah, might scare some people thinking its real ;)
Agent

Post by Agent »

nice new stuff - i liked the spaceship one the most. keep it up, you should also perhaps try adding some shading to your drawings to add a nice depth effect, easily done with flash!
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

#Agent
Ive tried shading on a couple of animations, im not too good at it but il keep trying :D
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

awesome stuff, i also love the space ship one, great work.
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:awesome stuff, i also love the space ship one, great work.
Thanks, everyone seems to favor that one lol
Agent

Post by Agent »

neronix17 wrote:#Agent
Ive tried shading on a couple of animations, im not too good at it but il keep trying :D
Hehe - well it is really quite simple, the technique I use is say you have a circle - use the line tool to cut where you want to shade (angle / etc) then select the original color of the circle (darken it with the color mixer or lighten whatever) fill it in between the line and cut circle. Delete the line and you are left with a different shade. Now you can modify that shade (curve it etc) to fit how it is meant to look.
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

i know how to do it lol, just look at my robots on the front page of my site, the problem I have is making it look realistic :?
Agent

Post by Agent »

neronix17 wrote:i know how to do it lol, just look at my robots on the front page of my site, the problem I have is making it look realistic :?
They look great!
I guess to make them realistic is a grueling crap job of making multiple shading layers - pffft who has the time for that anyway ? haha
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

lol, good point, and thanks btw. have you had a look at the games Ive added to the flash workshop?

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”