TheTimeWarp

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
Agent

Re: TheTimeWarp

Post by Agent »

Haha yeah nice stuff. I LOVE stargate!
Good stuff, what do you do in college? - or better to say what course are you doing?
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

I just finished doing the NC Digital Media Computing (load of pish, by the time hed tought the rest of them to put in the html tags on a website id had a whole website finished, seriously). The course im about to go into is an option 1 or 2 years, 1 year and I get the HNC Interactive Multimedia, and 2 years I get the HND, so im stickin in for the 2 years, hoepfully they will allow us access to something better than Macromedia 8 Flash, especially since I found CS3 files inside their system (shhh, i wasnt supposed to get into there...:D).

Oh and if you couldnt tell I love stargate more than anything, Ive seen every episode and every movie to date, also cant wait to see the new series with robert carlisle in it.
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
Agent

Post by Agent »

Nice, haha yeah I am still in Highschool )finishing in 2months thank god for that...)- slipped accidently into the servers there myself :P

Haha oh yeah i totally cant wait for it - Stargate Universe I am so excited haha! The storyline sounds pretty intriguing; would have been nice if they had some of the old characters still in there :/
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

hehehe, dont you just love finding a route into the school servers and messing with them :D good times...

...detention for 3 months...bad times...

And in stargate universe they made a point to remove it from the other 2 series so its not tehcnically a spin-off, looks like its going to be more serious than sg-1 and atlantis though, more mature. Dont they figure out what the heck the 9th chevron is for? or something down that line anyway...
Agent

Post by Agent »

Yeha the 9th chevron which leads them to an ancient ship which they fly through the universe with... along those lines, scrap that
OMG - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1426342/ check that out, if they start up again on SG1 - I will cry of happyness...
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

Agent wrote:Yeha the 9th chevron which leads them to an ancient ship which they fly through the universe with... along those lines, scrap that
OMG - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1426342/ check that out, if they start up again on SG1 - I will cry of happyness...
everything in there is roumored to be, never get hyped till they confirm it, there was supposed to be an atlantis movie to finish of what the hell happened with the wraith, and the evil asgard, but that rumour dissappeared quickly, havent heard of that since, but i do agree that i will cream my pants if they decide to bring sg1 back :lol:
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Yeah, I would not get too happy just yet. I am not sure if it is IMDB, or user-posted content, but they do seem to post things based on rumor. I can't think of any examples at the moment, but I have seen some really stupid, goofy movie "In Production" posts on there. One was saying something like "Mortal Kombat III", directed by Quinton Tarantino, starring Nicholas Cage, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, etc., etc. That wasn't the title, but it was something as improbable and goofy as that, with an insane amount of A-list stars in a movie they would not touch. Listed as "In Production". I think not.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

Just thought id let people know Ive updated the site, a lot, the flashworks now has a flash site on the main page, there is a new game, for those who arent that fond of star wars, its pretty much the same game with a few aesthetic changes, like the logo, the background and some of the written parts like classes and enemies. Im not sure what else to make for animations so any suggestions would be worth having, and you will be credited for the idea if it works out right lol.

EDIT: forgot to say that the front page now has 2 Jaffa standing back to back instead of the robots, I think it looks cooler, was thinking on a pyramid for the background but that could mean having to change both the Jaffa to have the same background aligned with it too and thats just too much effort for me :lol:
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

Hey everyone, new update Id like to share, nothing big, just a small preview of the avatar designs for male characters so far, here's the link:

http://thetimewarp.bounceme.net/flash/a ... signs.html

First one is a Pilot's outfit, second one is the Lord's outfit, last is either a Technician's or Engineers outfit. Let me know what you guys (and girls) think, its for my game which will be a lot like Gaia Online, but completely free lol.

I am basing the designs on Steam Punk creations on DeviantArt, if any of you know what steam punk is, are interested in it and you are able to draw, could you draw up some designs for the game? I cant pay for them or anything but it means you will both be in the credits page and you will be able to see your design on avatars in the game. I need to make as much designs as possible so that people will always be unique, I don't want to end up only having 10-15 different designs and most of the avatars using the same outfits with the odd slight difference here and there.

If you want to submit some designs to me please send them via e-mail to neronix17@gmail.com, thanks.
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

I know its not likely but anyone that has visited the link to my site lately will have noticed its now broken, this is because I got my new laptop and have decided to properly host my site with a proper domain too.

http://www.the-steam-punk.co.uk

Its being completely re-made so dont be surprised if the games and half the links dont work.

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”