wwworm, simple html5 audio game for Firefox

Got a project near completion? Got a project with lots of screens and media? This is the place. This is for nearly finished and Projects with lots of media.
davo_sk

wwworm, simple html5 audio game for Firefox

Post by davo_sk »

Hello,
I recently saw that Mozilla arranges a contest called Devderby where you can submit a demo that showcases some cutting edge HTML5 technology. Last month it was about audio. So I made a really simple audio game called wwworm and I want to ask your opinion on it. I began to be interested in html5 only recently and this is my first game that is actually playable...well...you decide on that :D
The instructions are on the demo's site. It's just an experiment and it only works on Mozilla Firefox since it uses it's Audio Data API.

The link: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/demos/detail/wwworm

Please comment on it what do you think, like it or tell others if you want. It'd be really appreciated.
And also check out other demos which are on there, they are awesome!

One last thing: This month's Devderby is on Websockets and I saw that hallsofvallhalla has been focusing his youtube tutorials also on Websockets and Node so make sure to create and submit your own demo there! You can win sweet prices :)

Return to “Project Showoff Tier II”