NWE Mass Mailer

General Chat, Comments
KyleMassacre

NWE Mass Mailer

Post by KyleMassacre »

Hello all,
I started creating a few new modules and came up with this one "Mass Mailer", "SMS Notifications, and "Announcements".

But I am here to talk about "Mass Mailer". Basically your users sign up for emails (by default they don't receive them (on purpose)) and define their preferred email type which is HTML and text. If they are signed up for email notifications then you can create a mass message to send to all players that are signed up.

One of the great things is this comes with a templates directory where you can add a template to your emails to make them look all professional and what not. The drawback is that I dont know how I am going to make updates to this without overriding your current templates so you will just have to be careful and back them up during an update.

This uses the PHPMailer library so there are some things that need to be set up. Currently it supports SMTP, I havent really tested others like POP3 so if you are unsure if you have SMTP then I would stay away from this ;).

When its up and ready to be purchased I will let you know here.

Thank you,
Kyle

Return to “General”