Format issue with Combat when fleeing

General Chat, Comments
cbsarge

Format issue with Combat when fleeing

Post by cbsarge »

I noticed that during Combat whether with an NPC or with another player when you successfully flee the rendered screen is a bit out of whack. Any chance we can fix this? It does it on my production site as well as a fresh build (the screenshot).
KaL

Re: Format issue with Combat when fleeing

Post by KaL »

Lol yeah that happen to me too. I just comment out the run away button. I don't even bother with it. They don't need to run away. Battle to the death! J/k. Lol maybe Someone can help you out.if not just remove it like I did.
KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

I tried recreating that and it wasn't showing like that for me. Maybe because I messed with the module a little bit so I will have to maybe set it back to default.
62896dude

Post by 62896dude »

Any chance I could see a before/after screenshot of the problem and the run away script itself?
Languages: C++, C#, Javascript + Angular, PHP
Programs: Webstorm 2017, Notepad++, Photoshop
Current Project: HP Destiny
KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

62896dude wrote:Any chance I could see a before/after screenshot of the problem and the run away script itself?
I don't think that would be ideal/ethical because it's a paid module for NWE that gmoore owns. But if it is an issue it should just be some sort of HTML error and probably missing a TableFooter() or a div.
62896dude

Post by 62896dude »

I don't think that would be ideal/ethical because it's a paid module for NWE that gmoore owns. But if it is an issue it should just be some sort of HTML error and probably missing a TableFooter() or a div.
Ah, gotcha, that makes sense. Sorry I can't be of much help then, but your diagnosis seems right from what I can tell.
Languages: C++, C#, Javascript + Angular, PHP
Programs: Webstorm 2017, Notepad++, Photoshop
Current Project: HP Destiny
KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

Haha no prob. When I get time I will take a look. It's a back burner for now though since it is only an admin feature and doesn't mess with game play.

Return to “General”