KaL

Looking for Player company module and tax module

Post by KaL »

hello I'm looking for:

Player Company module

example:

-Player purchase Company then becomes a Company Owner

- Company Owner can provide work to other players for a wage

-Other players click and mine for 8hrs (real time)

-After mining, Player received wages and Company owner received item into their inventory.

-Please also set limits on how many items (raw material) can be produce within a month into the Configuration keys for admin (not Company owner)

-Also please add Players_location too. (if you don't we might have too many players opening company in one location)
-And add Sorting-- highest wages paid Company will be listed on top and descending downward.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this module will allow admin (not Company Owner) to create as many companies he wants. If you can also add a uservariable or a table for TAX along with this module that would be great.

Tax module

-This tax module will be tied to Player Company module
-Tax module will use the uservarible or table content
-Allowing admin to adjust tax for all wages by percentage for the Player Company module.
(making tax module as universal function will be great too! but that's up to you.)

This should be an easy task for you guys but hard for me. I can only modify but can not really code that well. I pefer putting my focus on creating the content of the game.

I would like to see these modules in the NWE's Market for a reasonable price. Also I believe this will be a great top Seller.

Thank You for reading my request.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Player company module and tax module

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I like the idea. If someone does not beat me to it I will work on it after the map system mod I am working on.
KaL

Re: Looking for Player company module and tax module

Post by KaL »

Sweet! thanks. yeah! i can wait, no problem.

Return to “General”