Level Rewards

General Chat, Comments
KyleMassacre

Level Rewards

Post by KyleMassacre »

So a little while ago I seen some talk about wishing to rewards certain things for leveling up, well I would like to tell you that I did it. I created a basic system to let you give a player relatively anything once they hit certain levels that you decide. In each of my modules I try to explore with the engine and push the envelope a bit by using some out of the ordinary ways to make it work. And with this module and idea it was the only way to make it work haha. Bottom line, I was forced to try new things with this. Like is said it's fairly basic but here is the lowdown:

As you will see in my screenshots, all you do is supply a required level, some actions to perform via the action wizard (I would recommend also adding a Show Message action, this will show a ResultMessage($message) on top of their screen) and a message(optional) that gets delivered to their inbox.

The other screenshot just shows the message inside the inbox and the subject is hardcoded into the script just saying "You Leveled Up".

One warning though is that this module is disabled by default and hard deleting the module.lock file or creating the module.lock file via FTP or file manager may pose some problems so be sure to enable/disable this module through the module manager because it runs some action on_enables/disable.

Screenshots

Also, I believe I did submit this to the market but not quite sure haha so maybe gmoore can verify if I did not so I can submit it.

Enjoy!!!! (When accepted)
KaL

Re: Level Rewards

Post by KaL »

oh nice work, KYLE! that's a useful module right there.
KyleMassacre

Re: Level Rewards

Post by KyleMassacre »

This is now on the market. I had to fix a major bug that I made but should be working now

Return to “General”