NWE still worth purchasing?

General Chat, Comments

Re: NWE still worth purchasing?

Postby KaL » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:29 pm

I agreed to that. He have all the information of who bought the engine and we should be grandfather in. It's not like my situation, I can't offer a free license key to the old NEAB engine owner because I don't have that kind of information. They can create a bs license key and say they bought it.
KaL

Postby BrisbaneGamer » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:41 pm

a_bertrand wrote:Come on... Not even answering to a potential customer. I start to really feel sorry about having sold this engine. Giving it away as open source would have been a better choice. All my fault, sorry guys.

It is a bit frustrating, emailed them on August 11th and sent them a follow-up email on August 16th. Still haven't heard anything.

KaL wrote:Hey Brisbane.

Well I do have a KWM PBBG Engine that is almost done. It's more secure than MCCODE for sure! But not quite secure to NWE standard yet.

That sounds pretty exciting, I have checked out the demo and it is looking good! Let me know if you want anyone to test the script or provide feedback etc. Don't think I know enough to contribute with the coding side of things unfortunately.

So the script will be somewhat similar to MC Codes functionality wise, though out of the box it will have a magical theme?

KaL wrote:Here is a picture of the front page design with no coding

Looking good! I tried uploading a background image, not sure that I am doing it right though.
BrisbaneGamer

Postby KaL » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:47 pm

I'll show a video clip on how to upload image and script a simple CSS soon. It won't be like McCode but more like NWE style without the restriction.

Magical theme??? You mean, can you switch themes layout?
Yes! You will.

I'm still working on that part.

Please go to KWM forum for all the updates.
KaL

Postby GameMaster » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:54 pm

I have one to sell, I am doing nothing with it. Not sure how the license would transfer.
GameMaster

Previous

Return to General