Blender Fish

Models, Sprites, Concept, ect...

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Epiales » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 am

Xaos wrote:
Epiales wrote:Good.. Here's two boats in the dock

Image



Awesome !


You ever think of having a different picture of the dock according to the number of boats purchased? Like when they purchase one boat, then the dock would show one boat in the dock, up to however many boats you want to put in the dock?

Anyway, I don't know how u're game works, but just an idea :D
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
User avatar
Epiales
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Xaos » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:47 am

Epiales wrote:
Xaos wrote:
Epiales wrote:Good.. Here's two boats in the dock

Image



Awesome !


You ever think of having a different picture of the dock according to the number of boats purchased? Like when they purchase one boat, then the dock would show one boat in the dock, up to however many boats you want to put in the dock?

Anyway, I don't know how u're game works, but just an idea :D


Yeah, that's actually what I was thinking of. How many boats do you think that wharf could hold?
User avatar
Xaos
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:01 pm
Location: Monroe, Georgia
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Epiales » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Well the front there along the outside holds 10, then those two boats that are there.. so 12.... I made another place on the other side that has 8.. that's 20... then there's afew more stragglers in there. Probably about 25-30 maybe. I could always work on it to make the spots more visible.
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
User avatar
Epiales
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Xaos » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Epiales wrote:Well the front there along the outside holds 10, then those two boats that are there.. so 12.... I made another place on the other side that has 8.. that's 20... then there's afew more stragglers in there. Probably about 25-30 maybe. I could always work on it to make the spots more visible.



It'd be cool to make it 25 boats per wharf and make the spots more visible. And if its not too much work, have an image for each number of boats :D
User avatar
Xaos
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:01 pm
Location: Monroe, Georgia
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Epiales » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Xaos wrote:
Epiales wrote:Well the front there along the outside holds 10, then those two boats that are there.. so 12.... I made another place on the other side that has 8.. that's 20... then there's afew more stragglers in there. Probably about 25-30 maybe. I could always work on it to make the spots more visible.



It'd be cool to make it 25 boats per wharf and make the spots more visible. And if its not too much work, have an image for each number of boats :D


No problem. Been quite busy the last few days, but I'll get to it :)
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
User avatar
Epiales
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Epiales » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:32 am

Okay, this is with 24 regular boats and then the big boat

Image
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
User avatar
Epiales
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Xaos » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:36 am

Awesome!
User avatar
Xaos
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:01 pm
Location: Monroe, Georgia
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Epiales » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Xaos wrote:Awesome!


I take that as an it's okay. I'm working on the 26 pictures now. One that is an empty dock for start of the game. Then the 25 different pictures with a new boat each time.
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
User avatar
Epiales
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Epiales » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Okay, working on finishing up your boatdocks and I'll upload a zip file for ya when done ;)
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
User avatar
Epiales
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Blender Fish

Postby Zorber » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 pm

You have some real talent there. How long have you been 3D modeling?
Zorber
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to Art Showoff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

x