PBBG Templates

Models, Sprites, Concept, ect...
srachit

PBBG Templates

Post by srachit »

These are just some of the templates I created, its been quiet a while since I last opened photoshop, but plan to soon enough.

Tell me how I can improve them, I know they are not nearly as good as what PBBG's usually have, but I am proud of them :)

Military Template:

Mafia game:

Medieval Game:
Torax

Re: PBBG Templates

Post by Torax »

Last edited by Torax on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
srachit

Post by srachit »

Torax wrote:I like them all except for on the Gangster template the button background shouldn't have any transparency. I think it would look better like that, but that's just my opinion. I love the templates though keep it up.
Thanks!
What do you exactly mean by button background? Are you speaking about the text box for username and password, or the text below it?
Torax

Post by Torax »

srachit

Post by srachit »

Torax wrote:
srachit wrote:
Torax wrote:I like them all except for on the Gangster template the button background shouldn't have any transparency. I think it would look better like that, but that's just my opinion. I love the templates though keep it up.
Thanks!
What do you exactly mean by button background? Are you speaking about the text box for username and password, or the text below it?
The background behind Gangster/Username and Password, I think it would look better if it didn't have transparency. But I'd have to actually see it to be sure if my opinion is accurate lol.

EDIT: Or at least a bit more opacity then it already has.
Ah that makes sense, will take that into consideration when I make a new one.

BTW if anyone requires a template feel free to ask, will do it for free, till I am credited for it :)
Torax

Post by Torax »

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Very nice! Although I do agree on the gangster buttons as well. It just seems strange seeing buttons with transparency. :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
srachit

Post by srachit »

Jackolantern wrote:Very nice! Although I do agree on the gangster buttons as well. It just seems strange seeing buttons with transparency. :)
They were meant to be text boxes, but i'll keep that into consideration :)
You mean put your name on the credits page of the site? I may need a new login/welcome template later on for my pbbg.
Yes, and maybe in the footer if that would be possible? :)

And let me know when you need one and if you have any specificationa :)
Torax

Post by Torax »

srachit

Post by srachit »

Torax wrote:
srachit wrote:Yes, and maybe in the footer if that would be possible? :)

And let me know when you need one and if you have any specificationa :)
Well my current login page isn't too bad, but I may need something that looks a little nicer as the game continues to expand.
I don't think I'll need it right now but it would be along the lines of a Fantasy type adventure game.

My current demo can be found at http://sacred.servegame.com. I'm not sure about putting any credits in the footer, though there will be a link to the credits page of the site in the footer and you could put a signature at the corner of the template as well. Do you have a website setup? Could possibly link to your site.

EDIT: If I do decide to have a new login template, I would have to look at the example first and think about it before I make the decision to put it on the site. But I do understand that you are doing it for free and I don't want to be too picky about it if that's how I sound lol.
Your site doesnt seem to load for me, tried Chrome and IE but it didnt load in either, although there was a link to no-ip.com at the bottom

Return to “Art Showoff”