First attempt - Mafia Login page [Comments]

Models, Sprites, Concept, ect...
UnknownUser

First attempt - Mafia Login page [Comments]

Post by UnknownUser »

Hey guys, this is the first time i try to do a login template or so on for a mafia game it's not 100% done but would like to know your comments
and feel free to educate me on some tips and tricks ;) PS: if anyone know good place to find mafia vectors or cartoon like mafia dudes please share.

8-)
When a programming language is created that allows programmers to program in simple English, it will be discovered that programmers cannot speak English. ~Author Unknown
OldRod

Re: First attempt - Mafia Login page [Comments]

Post by OldRod »

I like the theme you are going for, but the text is too dark to read. Unless my monitor is going out...
UnknownUser

Post by UnknownUser »

it seems ok for me to read but i can maybe see what i can do to blend it some more,
the problem is to much light and i lose that theme like the effect of the darkness etc,
but as i said will check how i can make it more readable.

PS: please elaborate more on your thoughts i want to know everything i can do different,
or add something or so on. (goes out to everyone who comments) thank you!
When a programming language is created that allows programmers to program in simple English, it will be discovered that programmers cannot speak English. ~Author Unknown
Dizuki

Post by Dizuki »

Yah it looks great but i think i needs more contrast. Sure you can read it but you want it to be easy to read, not to be stereotypical but alot of people who play these kinds of games have sight impairments, so you need to make it very visible. Other then that i like the layout, its simple yet gets the point across. Subtle yet effective.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Its really dark for me...

UnknownUser

Post by UnknownUser »

i decided to change it up a little because you guys thought it was to dark so i hope you like the edits i made it's not done yet!
so keep the comments coming thanks! << added screen-shot show and tell, and some grenade and new background etc etc..

UnknownUser

Post by UnknownUser »

did you guys like the new style choice or change it back etc more comments would be great!
thanks!
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

This one is better imo...also looks a lot cleaner!

Return to “Art Showoff”