Cool little logo

Models, Sprites, Concept, ect...
Baseball435

Cool little logo

Post by Baseball435 »

Hey guys, i made a cool little logo the other day and wanted to get some feedback maybe so here it is...

ZeroComp

Re: Cool little logo

Post by ZeroComp »

Very nice! You should have it as your signature :) what program did you make it with?
Coding-PHP, Javascript, C++, HTML, mySQL
Modeling/Art-Blender, GIMP
Games-Unity, Game Maker 8
Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

ZeroComp wrote:Very nice! You should have it as your signature :) what program did you make it with?
thanks! :) Yeah I was going to put it as that! And I used Photoshop for this. This was actually the first time I ever used Photoshop so I think it's pretty good for a beginner! I used to use fireworks but realized Photoshop was better. And actually the image didn't fit the page. It is supposed to be faded out colors on the right and then back to a black background but I had to shrink it.
ZeroComp

Post by ZeroComp »

I can't afford photoshop so GIMP is what I use but I do plan on buying the package with illustrator and dreamweaver when I start my Web Programming classes in high school :)
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Very nice!

Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

ZeroComp wrote:I can't afford photoshop so GIMP is what I use but I do plan on buying the package with illustrator and dreamweaver when I start my Web Programming classes in high school :)
Yeah I'm going into 10th grade which is the start of highschool for me and I'm taking computer programming which is learning java and visual basic. I can't wait till I start to learn this stuff. I've worked with visual basic before and used mysql to take passwords from people xD and then i also used it to just have fun because you can really do whatever you want with it. And I want to learn java but I heard it's not so great so Idk
ZeroComp

Post by ZeroComp »

Oh I am going in to 9th grade and in 10th grade I can take a web design class which teaches me HTML and Javascript and a little bit of PHP and I imagine I will do good because of this site :)
Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

ZeroComp wrote:Oh I am going in to 9th grade and in 10th grade I can take a web design class which teaches me HTML and Javascript and a little bit of PHP and I imagine I will do good because of this site :)
Oohh your luckyyy. They only have computer programming for my highschool :/

Return to “Art Showoff”