Statue Sculpt

Models, Sprites, Concept, ect...
Last Known Hero

Statue Sculpt

Post by Last Known Hero »

Hey guys, been really busy lately but I've finally got a little break and decided to make a high poly sculpt that I can (hopefully) get 3D Printed into a statue. I'm just doing the base mesh really, trying to decide on poses, since if it is printed it will need to have a logical pose that can hold the massive upperbody weight that it will have. Using zSpheres, still need to add hands and face, but that isnt until I know how I want it to be set up. Anyways:

P.S. The things on his back are arms as well. 4 arms total :)
Power3DArt

-Current Project: Fault [Pre-Alpha]
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Statue Sculpt

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

kinda reminds me of earthworm Jim :)
Last Known Hero

Haha yeah I geuss :P Here is an updated shot. By the end this thing wont remind you of him :)

Power3DArt

Last Known Hero

Newest WIP Shot, the hand on the back is finished, just need to add the rest of the thumb when I get the object finished. The theme is hell on earth really, that thing will be a demon. Question for you guys tho..

Should he:
Be holding a lamp post (suggesting that he is a rather large creature) in his back right hand?
Or should it be something like a street sign, suggesting that he is as tall as a human?
Or other suggestions??
Power3DArt

Torniquet

Post by Torniquet »

make it hold a human... or atleast half a human. like its back hand gripping hold of the entirity of its face
New Site Coming Soon! Stay tuned :D
Last Known Hero

Well I want to turn this into a statue through 3D printing when I am happy with it, And I don't really want half a body to be hanging from his hand :P Was thinking something a little different.. :P
Power3DArt

Last Known Hero

Woah, so many suggestions ;) Already decided what I'm going to do with it now so it's all good. Finished off the other hand, have to make the other pieces for the sculpt now (base, and two stalagmite type things, as if he was rising from a hellish area).. But alas the armature if almost done, next step on the character will be Zsketching.. will post more updates.

Power3DArt

Return to “Art Showoff”