Ultimate On Page SEO Guide

The place to ask questions about 3DStudio Max, Blender, Pro Motion, open source items, libraries, ect..
Losdivinos

Ultimate On Page SEO Guide

Post by Losdivinos »

Okay, so as far as On Page SEO, which seems to have an increasing effect in Google, you will learn everything you need to know here.

It is a very good read, though some of it might seem like logic. Two words - Content Optimizing.

Here is the article I am talking about: http://doseoyourself.com/ultimate-guide-to-on-page-seo/
Ask me anything about SEO & Marketing.
Jackolantern

Re: Ultimate On Page SEO Guide

Post by Jackolantern »

Is this straight? The website sounds a little shady, and doesn't want to give me the document unless I like it on social media :shock:
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Losdivinos

Post by Losdivinos »

Haha, scroll a little further down and it is right there for you to read. ;)
That's just another On-Page optimization. Social Signals are so important for SEO now a days.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Oh, haha! I should have just looked a bit lower. A like on FB is fair for a PDF version of it when you can see the whole thing in the browser :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Losdivinos

Post by Losdivinos »

Jackolantern wrote:Oh, haha! I should have just looked a bit lower. A like on FB is fair for a PDF version of it when you can see the whole thing in the browser :)
Yeah, the writer is an awesome guy and he put so much effort into his work. His success is well deserved. :)

Return to “Programs/Assets/Libs/Open Source/Ect...”